Big News: Introducing Carly Rhyner!

Carly Rhyner & Me during our latest photo adventure
Photo credits: Carly Rhyner, June 2016

Who is this chick in the photo next to me?

  Blogging is a passion of mine and I have been working on making Illusions of Elegance the best and most professional it can be while still providing quality material that my readers have fallen in love with over the course of this blog's existence. With that being said, I decided that I couldn't make this happen all by myself. In the early days of Illusions of Elegance, to get photos, I would set the timer on my dinosaur fossil of a digital camera which was positioned on an even older tripod and run to get in the shot. I knew that I could have better photos if I got help. 
  As most of my readers know, I work at a formal dress store (more on that in an upcoming post!). I've been working there since January! On my first day, I met Carly Rhyner. She was one of the brightest faces in the store on that Saturday in January and above all, she helped me to learn the ropes of being a dress consultant. 
  I mentioned to Carly that I was looking for a photographer, and I eventually hired her. Her work will be flooding my news feed throughout the future of all Illusions of Elegance posts.

Meet Carly Rhyner!

Carly Rhyner is a 19 year old college student who is at a pivotal point in her life. She is currently deciding between two majors: musical theatre and marine biology. Though I met her in a 'professional' environment, we still became friends. Carly loves to spend her time playing tennis, listening to music, and hanging out with her friends. She has a huge collection of music on Spotify and has a song for every situation.
  What should you know about Carly? Well, for starters, she's really good behind a camera. Carly knows how to direct a subject and comes up with super cute things for me to do. She also will be with me for a short time. Carly will be transferring colleges sometime after this school year, so I'm going to be even more sad when she leaves seeing as I'll have to find someone to fill her shoes. She's already (even after one shoot) made huge shoes to fill. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works 'Reinvents' Itself Once Again

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, do these yoga pants make my butt look small?

Illusions of Elegance takes National Bridal Market Chicago